What Would You Do For A Bigger Salary Or More Benefits?
Despite rising prices, wages have edged up only slightly in recent years, and employers remain stingy with benefit dollars. To find out what people would do to take home a bigger paycheck or realize more in the way of benefits, GOBankingRates, a national banking website, gave 1,000 employees two options for each of these six questions:
- What would you rather do to double your salary?
- What would you rather do for a $100,000 bonus?
- What would you rather do to receive unlimited paid time off (PTO)?
- What would you rather do to receive a free Uber ride to and from work every day?
- What would you rather do to always have four-day workweeks?
- What would you rather do to have your employer pay your income taxes?
Most people indicated they would be willing to go to extreme lengths to improve their financial standing. For example, to have the employer pay their taxes, 67% would rather clean their work bathrooms every day than give up vacation days for a year. And, to receive a $100,000 bonus, 52% would prefer to live without their phone for a year instead of bunking with their H.R. director.
Fortunately, you aren't faced with these tough choices. By saving diligently through retirement plans and making smart investment decisions, you can improve your chances for financial success.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- Seek The Comfort Of A Pet Trust
- Locate A Tax Shelter Near A School
- 4 Year-End Strategies For Investors
- Life Insurance Is Triple Tax Winner
- Should You Move To A Different State?
- Bitcoin, Chasing Your Tail, And Investing
- Tax Reform Plan Puts The Squeeze On Securities Sales
- A Trust For Creditor Protection
- NINGs, WINGs And DINGs: Tax Angles
- It's Hard To Beat The Annual Gift Tax Exclusion For Ease
- Tax Relief For Disaster-Area Losses
- Four Smart Tools For College Savings
- Ask About Personal Residence Trusts
- What Are The 3 R's Of Roth IRAs?
- Avoid This Installment Sale Trap